ABOVE LEFT – Jack Ryan Skundrich
ABOVE RIGHT – Juan Sabino Alvarez

 

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2020/07/more-emerald-triangle-news-5-pounds-of.html#more

 

 

On July 29th, 2020, special agents with the Humboldt County Drug Task Force (HCDTF), with the assistance of the Arcata Police Department, served a search warrant at a residence located in the 500 block of Warren Creek Road, Arcata, California.
At approximately 4:45 p.m.,  agents arrived at the residence and detained Jack Ryan Skundrich, along with his acquaintance, Juan Sabino Alvarez , age 36 from Sinaloa, Mexico.
During a search of the residence and associated vehicles, agents located approximately 5 pounds of suspected heroin packaged for sales. Agents also located over $5,000 in U.S currency that is believed to be profits from illegal narcotics sales. This currency was seized and will be held pending asset forfeiture proceedings.

 

Skundrich and Alvarez were subsequently placed under arrest for possession and transportation of controlled substances. Skundrich was also charged for operating / maintaining a drug house and a felony warrant for child endangerment. Both subjects were booked into the Humboldt County Correctional Facility.

 

During their ongoing investigation, agents identified Jack Ryan Skundrich , age 34, as a suspected narcotics trafficker distributing heroin throughout Humboldt County. Agents were familiar with Skundrich from previous investigations.
In January 2019, agents arrested Skundrich for transporting heroin with a juvenile. Skundrich was charged with felony child endangerment, to which he failed to appear in court, and a felony warrant was issued.
Again, in January 2019, agents served a search warrant at Skundrich’s residence and seized approximately 6 pounds of suspected heroin. Skundrich’s acquaintance was arrested during this investigation.
Jack Ryan Skundrich, Arcata, California resident.
Wonder who was his previous supplier ?
                     .          
   3JJ
This is a press release from the Humboldt County Drug Task Force. The information has not been proven in a court of law and any individuals described should be presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Anyone with information related to this investigation or other narcotics related crimes are encouraged to call the Humboldt County Drug Task Force at 707-267-9976 or the Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office Tip Line at 707-268-2539.

10 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 30, 2020 at 5:17 PM

    90% is CDS control in USA

    Reply

    Replies

  2. AnonymousJuly 30, 2020 at 6:47 PM

    No it’s NOT!
    CDS is 90% drug addicted snitches the other 10% is semi-retired old timer snitches.
    The only control you chinolas have is the stereo or device you play your hyped up corridos on.

  3. AnonymousJuly 30, 2020 at 7:10 PM

    I would say 50%cds 30% cjng 20% other cartels

  4. AnonymousJuly 30, 2020 at 8:41 PM

    Focus on more positive things.

  5. AnonymousJuly 30, 2020 at 9:01 PM

    USA failed state.

  6. Reply
  7. AnonymousJuly 30, 2020 at 5:39 PM

    Once got asked to move 6 figures in cash money from Portland to arcata. Looking back I shouldn’t of done it but was worth it IMO.

    Reply

    Replies

  8. AnonymousJuly 30, 2020 at 6:56 PM

    White collar politicians do worse shit,banks,corps,pensions,stocks,wars,companies,,and fuck Facebook for all the lames who use that shit ?

  9. Reply
  10. AnonymousJuly 30, 2020 at 6:40 PM

    its obvious someone in the trade up there is working with 12- that girl got busted with 2 keys a few weeks ago- amd they been knocking people off left and right it seems- time for an extended vacation-
    And how much is a key of that garbage tar in mexico?? 500$??
    I know the powder was like 800/key when the price came down do to fent

    Reply

  11. El AlacranJuly 30, 2020 at 6:42 PM

    How is this guy Jack Ryan Skundrich getting caught with 6 lbs of Heroin and is out on the street? Could it be that he is turning in his suppliers? Dead man walking

    Reply

  12. UnknownJuly 30, 2020 at 9:17 PM

    Your crazy if you think 30% cjng and 50% cds. CDS controls majority of the us market.

    Reply